Pages

4.10.2010

My husband, the Provider

My husband's a keeper for sure.  I've known that since 10th grade though.:)  Not only is he dead sexy and fun to spend a Saturday with, but he also takes good care of me...always.  He puts our food on the table.  Literally.  Tonight for dinner, we had fried turkey.  Not store bought turkey, but the turkey that he shot last weekend during our trip to the cabin in Hancock for Easter weekend.  Now I know that as long as I have him around, we will never go hungry.

Ryan and his first turkey!


Shot on 4.3.2010 while hunting with my dad, turkey weighed in at 17.2 lbs and had a double beard. 


He got his first deer this past deer season too while hunting in Hancock with my brothers, Matt & TJ.  

 

Now he's officially part of the Pridemore hunting club! :)    


Way to go, baby!  I'm so proud of you... ;)

4 comments:

LWLH said...

It's not everyday you see dead animals around the blogosphere but it's comforting, it reminds me of all my crazy uncles and cousins who hunt back home...lol :)

Erin said...

oh yes, throwing a little mix in the blogosphere norm :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so impressed with my little bro:)

Unknown said...

sick.
-jodi