Pages

8.18.2010

Sisters x2!

Jamie Leigh's a PHI MU!!!!!!!

She's now my sister...AND my "sister". :)


Her bid card matches mine from six years ago!

One of my best friends, Laura, and I met during rush week - she went Zeta and I went Phi Mu.

Jamie and her friend Mallory from rush week ended up in Phi Mu together...


and they got ladybug name tags on bid day just like ours from six years ago...










 When Jamie first found out she had been accepted to UGA, she called me at work right away to announce her news and I was soooo excited!  When she started rush week, I didn't care what sorority she ended up in.  But now that she's a Phi Mu, I'm way more excited than I ever thought I would be about it.  Jamie and I are as close as any sisters are, so it makes it that much more fun that we share the same college campus, and now the same sorority house!  I think I'm so excited because I know how many fun things she has to look forward to over the next four years...

Things like...

meeting new friends during rush week...(check!)



Big Sis/Lil Sis - Alice Callahan...miss her!



Christmas Formals...


Themed Socials!  (Rock Stars and Groupies...)





P is for...



School Girls...
 followed by Graham's birthday on North Campus...

Georgia/Florida weekends of course...

The whole gang that stayed at Mia's beach house...


Meredith's birthday celebration on the beach...


and the BIG GAME...

Semi-formals...

...and the picture proofs that you'll save to your computer, "PROOF" stamp and all, because they're like $3 each to buy...

 DANCE MARATHON!!!!!! And raising lots of money for Phi Mu's philanthropy...For The Kids (FTK!!)







Living in the Phi Mu "castle" on Milledge with all your friends...

Room 6!!



and impromptu dance parties with our Room 5 neighbors...




She always knew Phi Mu was where it's at, even back when she was 12 and Melissa May was my ladybug...



Oh good times!  And good walk down memory lane...

  You have so much to look forward to my dear little Phi...



1 comment:

Meredith Elder said...

Love it!!!! So excited for you and your sis, I remember when Lindsay pledged the Mu and it was such a fun thing to share! Woot woot, welcome to the Castle, Jamie! P.S. - LOVE all the pictures, great memories!